Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Motivation and Exercise

Feeling good and having a purpose are two of the main elements in becoming motivated to get fit and staying fit. The thing to remember is to find a purpose for every workout. Each workout is a success, no matter if it is 3 minutes a day or two hours. There is a science behind motivation. Go to the fitness training section after you click on the 'download' tab of my website @ www.pfswellness.com now to learn more about what motivation is and how it affects your health!

I share a self-care worksheet for any client whether it is massage therapy, kinesio taping or fitness training. There are several different kinds of documentation forms for several types of exercise programs I offer. Accountability is a main factor is adherence to a program and a major factor in staying motivated through results. If you document regularly, your training will stay top-of mind. You will have more fun. Fitness will be a more valuable committment to you and those who support you.

My next blog will focus on getting started. What is the safe, efficient, and effective one can start and maintain a fit lifestyle.

1 comment:

Rachael Rydbeck said...

Great blog Keith! I never thought to document my program. Lately I have been working out using personal fitness programs on the xbox connect. I know it isn't the same as working with you, but it keeps my heart rate up and is lots of fun.